Want to Chomp! for change? Join our sweet team as we grow!
Current Job Openings:
Factory Production Assistant
- Looking for someone: ASAP
- Full Time
- Starting at $16/Hour
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
Chomp is currently seeking a full-time factory production assistant. This position will be working under the production manager to complete daily tasks for making chocolate and maintaining the factory floor. Please keep in mind, chocolate is fun, but requires a tremendous amount of work!
Tasks including but not limited to:
- Making chocolate on the production line (roasting, mixing, pouring, etc)
- Making other recipes necessary for Chomp products
- Lifting, organizing and unloading ingredients and supplies
- Doing dishes
- Cleaning equipment and factory tables
- Cleaning factory floor and taking out the trash
- Packaging product and getting them ready for distribution
- Assembling new equipment and factory furniture
- Prepping ingredients for chocolate making
- Helping out the production manager and other assistants
Type of Person we're looking for:
- Someone who is self-motivated and a self-starter
- Find things to do when all assigned tasks have been completed
- Positive attitude and takes instructions well from management
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Who can handle always being busy unless on breaks or lunch
- Who will not bring negativity or toxic attitudes to the work environment
Skills Needed / Not Needed
-You do not need to have a chocolate background, just a willingness to listen and learn.
-Food experience is not necessary but is a plus. You will need to get your food handlers card if you don't have one already.
-College degree is not needed
-Must be able to work full time and commute to our factory
We will take into consideration those applicants who are looking for a long-term position that they can commit to. If you are passionate about our mission, that will also be considered but is by no means a requirement to apply and/or be hired.
How To Apply?
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume (As much information as possible)
- 1-2 Paragraphs on why you think you'd be a good fit for Chomp!
- Confirm you are available Monday-Friday and can commute to the factory